Keep having the bloody error of iDVD while trying to generate the image file of the students projects. It seem that the version 4.0 opens by default an NTSC project that even if changed later, keeps some bugs in the file. Lack of compatibility between the 5.0 and the 4.0 because it has to re-encode all the assets. Finally a FAT32 partition on the target disk screws all the process up … this is not good.
On the Good side, I found an interesting program to share the iTunes and the iPhoto library among different users. Also, I set up a shared movies folder that I am accessing with my mod’ed xbox. Supa Cool.